Our vision is for the waters of Indian River County, both surface and aquifer, to be clean and safe to support a healthy ecosystem for current and future generations.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- JOHN’S ISLAND PIPELINE GIVEN THUMBS-DOWN BY COUNTY COMMISSION April 24, 2019
- CWC Issues Statement Opposing John’s Island Reuse Water Pipeline Proposal April 10, 2019
- CWC honored as Beneficiary of the 3rd Annual Indian River Lagoon Fine Arts Show March 8, 2019
- Egret Marsh Stormwater Treatment Facility Tour February 28, 2019
- New research points to potential microplastics problem in the Indian River Lagoon December 28, 2018
- Lagoon Basin Management Action Plan Annual Meeting November 28, 2018
- Do you have $5 to restore the Indian River Lagoon? November 24, 2018