INDIAN RIVER LAGOON SHELLFISH HAVE WORLD’S HIGHEST-KNOWN NUMBERS OF MICROPLASTICS. RESEARCHERS ASK WHY Indian River Lagoon shellfish have the highest-known numbers of microplastics in the world, and researchers want to know why. Microplastics are...
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- New research points to potential microplastics problem in the Indian River Lagoon December 28, 2018
- Lagoon Basin Management Action Plan Annual Meeting November 28, 2018
- Do you have $5 to restore the Indian River Lagoon? November 24, 2018
- Save-the-date: Clean Water Coalition to host open-house November 8, 2018
- County Commission re-ups Developer Committee November 4, 2018
- Wayne Mills: Lessons from the Chesapeake Bay cleanup are instructive for the Indian River Lagoon November 1, 2018
- The troubled state of Florida’s waters October 31, 2018